50 Blog Ideas For Nepali Bloggers [in 2021]
(This article first appeared on NepBloggers.com. NepBloggers is a website where we share inspirational and educational content for bloggers of Nepal.)
Blogging in Nepal has become popular. Many bloggers are doing really well—creating good content and earning money from blogging.
The number of aspiring bloggers has also grown. Young bloggers are emerging. Companies and businesses in Nepal have started writing articles and stories to promote their products or service.
Blogging has also become a significant part of digital marketing in Nepal. It is the best form of content marketing for companies and businesses.
With today's internet trends, blogging helps to express, educate, and earn.
But most aspiring bloggers are still struggling with setting up a successful blog. Their main concern is: What do we blog about?
Coming up with blog ideas and topics is not easy. Deciding your blog's niche is a significant part of blogging. It can determine the level of success you will achieve by blogging.
Don't know what to blog about? Here are 50 blog ideas for Nepali bloggers.
The following blog ideas are among the popular ones in 2021. These blog niches have high demand and high earning potential.
- Personal development (productivity, habits, motivation, etc.)
- Fashion and style tips
- Health and fitness
- Lifestyle (interests, hobbies, and other day-to-day activities)
- Cooking (food and recipes)
- News and trends
- Personal finance (investing, saving, money management, etc.)
- Digital marketing (SEO, content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.)
- Entrepreneurship and startup guide
- Side hustles
- Indoor plants
- Tech reviews (smartphones, laptops, tablets, TVs, and other gadgets)
- Travel and tourism (places to visit, find good food, and enjoy good ambiance)
- Communication and negotiation skills (in business and life)
- Programming tutorials
- DIY stuff (self-made products for daily life)
- Blogging tips
- Website design and development
- Graphic designing
- Writing tutorials (how to write articles, letters, applications, proposals, etc.)
- Freelancing guides
- Tech tips and hacks (For example, fix errors on phones/laptops, social media hacks, how to make TikTok videos, etc.)
- Upcoming events and news
- Celebrity news
- Film industry news
- Stock market (news, analysis, tips, etc.)
- Relationships and dating tips
- Education and career advice (schools, colleges, courses, latest educational news, etc.)
- Study hacks and tips/tricks
- Meditation, mindfulness, and mental health
- Beauty tips and makeup
- Drawings and art (similar to a photography blog)
- Music (sharing and tutoring)
- Videography and filmmaking
- Interior designing
- Nepali movie and TV show reviews
- Governmental-work guide (For example, renewing a driving license, registering a company, paying bills, etc.)
- Event management
- Sustainable energy
- Personal life tracking
- Farming and vegetation
- Pet care
- Food and restaurant reviews
- Teaching the Nepali language
- Passive and online income ideas
- Personal work portfolio (like an online CV)
- "How to" guides
- The Nepali culture
Starting a blog is only a matter of minutes. Anyone can do it. But what makes a blog stand out is the quality of content.
It starts with an idea. You should ask these two questions when choosing your blog idea:
- Is it something that I am interested in?
- Can it help other people make their lives better?
Your blog should help other people. Only then can you achieve success as a blogger.
So go on. We have given you 50 blog ideas. Select an idea of your interest and ask whether it will help other people.
Once you find the right idea, you need to start a blog, make quality content, promote your content, and stay persistent.
You will surely achieve success blogging in Nepal.